Looking for a bit of inspiration for yourself and your team?
I provide a range of personalised Professional Development tailored to what works best for you.
We teach who we are – I believe that our professional selves cannot be separated for our personal selves and I work with teachers to support them to be heart-led, empowered, inspired, Early Childhood Education Professionals.
My workshops include:
- Connecting with Toddlers
- A Curriculum of Respect for Infants
- Intentional Teaching
- Supporting Children’s Social and Emotional Competency
- Notice, Recognise, Respond – How to Write Authentic, Heart-led Learning Stories
- Be Careful What You Teach – How Dispositions for Learning Shape Learner Identity.
- How to Support Children to Develop a Growth Mindset
- Weaving Your Leadership Whāriki
- Creating a Culture of Wellbeing in Your Team
- Building Resilience Early Childhood Education
- Authentic Team Communication
- Redefining Courageous Conversations
I am experienced in supporting and mentoring individuals as well as building positive team cultures.