The comprehensive holistic six-week online course for leaders in education based on the principles and strands of New Zealand’s world-leading early childhood curriculum. Now available on a six-month payment plan!
Be the leader that you have always wanted to be and look after yourself.
Invest in yourself personally and professionally.
During this six-week group coaching programme you will:
- Discover what it means to be a holistic, compassionate, heart-centred leader.
- Create a compelling vision for yourself and your leadership.
- Identify your limiting beliefs and behaviour patterns that keep you from being the leader that you know you are.
- Shift these limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviours and create powerful new beliefs and behaviours.
- Show up for yourself and your team, align with your values.
- Build resilience as a leader so you can thrive in your role and beyond.
- Develop life-changing emotional literacy skills.
- Become a confident communicator who resolves conflicts with grace and ease.
- Create great outcomes for teachers, children and families by building a Whāriki that you can all stand on.
- Build an amazing and cohesive team culture in a rich, learning-focused environment.
- Create an action plan to transform your leadership and keep you motivated and focused even after this programme has concluded.
- Learn, grow and build new support structures alongside an amazing community of like-minded leaders.
- Leave this programme inspired, motivated and re-energised with practical tools and strategies in your kete that you can use to become the leader that you have always wanted to be.
What you will receive for your investment:
- 6 x two-hour live masterclass webinars which will be recorded and you can revisit as many times as you would like.
- 3 x one-one half-hour coaching sessions with Tanya. (value $300)
- Weekly live Q&A sessions.
- A welcome pack including your own printed copies of Weaving Your Leadership Whāriki, 3 Good Things for Teams, self-care reminder cards and a journal. (value $110)
- A workbook with valuable information, tools, reflective questions to support you to put our webinars and coaching sessions together in practice and keep as evidence for your professional growth cycle.
- A 90-day leadership action plan to continue to get results after the programme has ended.
- Peer to peer connection through our exclusive community.
- A small intimate group of like-minded leaders to ensure that you get the individualised time and attention that you need to support your leadership journey.
- As part of this programme, you will be matched with another leader who will be your accountability buddy during the programme.
- A certificate on completion.