- This event has passed.
SIX WEEK ONLINE WEAVING YOUR LEADERSHIP WHĀRIKI LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
October 11 @ 7:30 pm - November 15 @ 9:30 pmNZD875
The comprehensive holistic six-week online course for leaders in education based on the principles and strands of New Zealand’s world-leading early childhood curriculum.
Be the leader that you have always wanted to be and look after yourself.
Invest in yourself personally and professionally.
- Discover what it means to be a holistic, compassionate, heart-centred leader.
- Create a compelling vision for yourself and your leadership.
- Identify your limiting beliefs and behaviour patterns that keep you from being the leader that you know you are.
- Shift these limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviours and create powerful new beliefs and behaviours.
- Show up for yourself and your team, align with your values.
- Build resilience as a leader so you can thrive in your role and beyond.
- Develop life-changing emotional literacy skills.
- Become a confident communicator who resolves conflicts with grace and ease.
- Create great outcomes for teachers, children and families by building a Whāriki that you can all stand on.
- Build an amazing and cohesive team culture in a rich, learning-focused environment.
- Create an action plan to transform your leadership and keep you motivated and focused even after this programme has concluded.
- Learn, grow and build new support structures alongside an amazing community of like-minded leaders.
- Leave this programme inspired, motivated and re-energised with practical tools and strategies in your kete that you can use to become the leader that you have always wanted to be.
- 6 x two-hour live masterclass webinars which will be recorded and you can revisit as many times as you would like.
- 3 x one-one half-hour coaching sessions with Tanya. (value $300)
- Weekly live Q&A sessions.
- A welcome pack including your own printed copies of Weaving Your Leadership Whāriki, 3 Good Things for Teams, self-care reminder cards and a journal. (value $110)
- A workbook with reflective questions to support you to put our webinars and coaching sessions together in practice and keep as evidence for your professional growth cycle.
- A 90-day leadership action plan to continue to get results after the programme has ended.
- Peer to peer connection through our exclusive community.
- A small intimate group of like-minded leaders to ensure that you get the individualised time and attention that you need to support your leadership journey.
- As part of this programme, you will be matched with another leader who will be your accountability buddy during the programme.
- A certificate on completion.