- This event has passed.
Redefining the Courageous Conversation
February 21 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Even the best leaders can struggle with speaking confidently to other adults, communicating effectively, addressing performance and knowing what to do when disagreements arise in your team.
During this course you’ll get to sharpen your communication skills and increase your confidence.
This course will give you the skills to:
• Communicate with confidence – how to develop it (and fake it!)
• How to give and receive feedback.
• The important factors of communication and team communication types.
• Managing conflict, and instigating courageous conversations
• Professional relationship building
Find out why conflict and courageous conversations are a key attribute to a thriving team culture.
$75.00 for one
$130 for two
$175 for three
Afternoon tea provided
Feedback from people who attended this course previously:
“I feel empowered to take back tools that I have learnt today to better support and communicate with the team.”
“I found this really useful. I loved the practical examples. I really enjoyed it all.”
“This was amazing for me personally and professionally moving forward, Thank you.”