Emotionally Literate Leadership
August 30 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
In our ever-changing landscape of increasing demands and uncertainty, our workplaces can become emotionally charged spaces.
According to Marc Brackett, director of The Yale Centre for Emotional Development,
“Our emotional intelligence largely impacts whether we approach or avoid, the decisions we make, our intellect, mental health, creativity and performance. How we deal with life has the biggest impact on us in the long term.”
What is covered in this workshop:
- The fundamentals of emotional literacy
- How shame shapes team culture
- How to build shame resistance
- Honing your emotional competency and self-awareness skills
- Understanding your emotions and emotional response
- How to coach others through strong emotions
- How to take care of your own emotional health
This webinar will be recorded and sent out to participants.