- This event has passed.
Creating a Team Culture of Wellbeing
October 10 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
We all know that we should look after our wellbeing.
We all want to work in an environment that promotes our wellbeing.
However, how do we do this in a meaningful, practical and sustainable way?
Join me for an inspiring morning where we will pack what exceptional team wellbeing looks like and how to create a culture of wellbeing in your place.
Areas we will cover:
- The wellbeing and belonging strands of Te Whariki and how this relates to teacher wellbeing.
- Creating a culture of phycological safety.
- Creating a culture of shared responsibility, accountability and leadership.
- How we can meet the needs of everyone in our team.
- Practical tools and strategies for coping with stress and building resilience.
- Creating a team wellbeing contract.
Research has shown that change is more sustainable if embraced within a team culture so bring your whole team.
Morning Tea provided
Group discounts available. Please get in touch if you would like me to invoice your centre directly.