Work with Me.
How can I help?
For most of my life I have been surrounded by little people, whether it has been during my 18 plus years of working as an early childhood teacher or as a parent of my own 3 children. I have worked in both home based and centre based early childhood settings. My pedagogy has it’s foundations in RIE and respectful care for infants, toddlers and young children and I am a play-based practitioner.
My passion has always been fostering the lifelong love for learning in children as well as working with teachers to help grow them into heart-led, empowered early childhood professionals. I am experienced in supporting and mentoring individuals as well as building positive team cultures.
“In order for us to have a great place for children we need to have a great place for teachers”
I would love to chat with you to find out how I can help. Are you are a teacher needing mentor to move from provisional certification to full certification or a ECE leader wanting to build your leadership capacity or get support for your appraisal? Would like some help with regulatory requirements or to build your team culture and communication?
I also offer workshops on:
- Primary care-giving and respectful practice for infants and toddlers and young children.
- Self regulation and social competency for infants, toddlers and young children.
- The resilient child.
- Understanding the Codes and Standards for the teaching profession.
- Unpacking the the new Te Whariki.
- Internal evaluation and teacher inquiry.
- Emotional intelligence and competence.
- A place that feels right.
- Rituals in early childhood education.
- The mindful, peaceful teacher.
- The growth mindset – your unlimited potential.
- Heart-led leadership.
If you like what you see and would like to find out how I can support you or your team.
Or if you would just like to chat, please drop me an email or give me a call. I would love to hear from you.
“Tanya, you have been the greatest inspiration that our Centre has encountered in a long time.” Staci
“Thank you sooo much for all the hard work that you put into our ERO Review. The centre is certainly a different place.” Julia